Home » » THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ANS SUPPORTING ME SINCE 200 POSTS

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ANS SUPPORTING ME SINCE 200 POSTS





And there we are. Yesterday at 7 pm, at the usual time I posted about 200 times times of trailer, and reviews.

It feels amazing and incredible. I started the blog in February this year 2017, and just a couple months later number 200 was already rolled out.

Wow, time flies fast when you are having fun and I just wanted to say a couple of words.

First of all I wanted to say thanks to my partner IMDB and the Universal Studios in Florida. Without giving me the permission to use their data and links a blog like this won't work. So thanks to them. Really appreciate.

Also thanks to the co-operation partners FilmSelect, FilmSelectTrailers, UHM, MovieClips, and TrailerBase as well as HR Movie Base. Without those guys who are working behind the scenes and sharing and spreading the trailers all around the social media world I would be lost so thanks to you guys, you are doing also so well and incredible.

Thanks a lot to those who are reading through Facebook and Metal Pro. Really appreciated, thanks for liking and sharing my posts. It really means so much to me that also some of guys from my Facebook Friends are reading over the posts and checking the trailers. Thanks my friends, you are the best ever.

Also thanks to my girlfriend who giving me trust, the power, and some really good ideas on how to change some things on the blog, just to make it better. Thanks honey, thanks a lot.

But also thanks a lot to all the others readers. I remember I started with 5 or 10 readers and viewers a day, and now there are hundreds of people already every day coming here and checking out the latest news from Hollywood and the cinemas studios all around the world.

Thanks guys.

I will continue posting my reviews and the trailer highlights, I have some really cool blog events coming up next, the next one for example will start today, in two hours, so stay tuned, and I am currently working on a brand new design of the website and also on my own domain. So be ready for some great and epic moments in the future and as I said already, the next blog event will just start today.

Thanks again for all the love and support and don't forget: my love for movies will always be there and I will share, because this is the reason why I am doing this.

Thanks for reading and enjoy watching movies.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2017. MOVIETOWN
Blogger Templates