Home » , , » BLADE RUNNER 2049 (2017) - HD TRAILER

BLADE RUNNER 2049 (2017) - HD TRAILER

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)


A young blade runner's discovery of a long buried secret leads him on a quest to track down former blade runner, Rick Deckard, who's been missing for thirty years.

Director:

Writers:

(screenplay), (screenplay) | 2 more credits »

Stars:


Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.

Country:

| |

Language:

Release Date:

6 October 2017 (Philippines) 

Also Known As:

Blade Runner 2 

Filming Locations:

 

Company Credits


Technical Specs

Sound Mix:

| |

Color:

Aspect Ratio:

2.35 : 1 
Denis Villeneuve noted that he's fully aware of the immense pressure he's under, and how hardcore fans of the original view the prospect of a new film: "I know that every single fan will walk into the theater with a baseball bat. I'm aware of that and I respect that, and it's okay with me because it's art. Art is risk, and I have to take risks. It's gonna be the biggest risk of my life but I'm okay with that. For me it's very exciting... It's just so inspiring, I'm so inspired. I've been dreaming to do sci-fi since I was 10 years old, and I said 'no' to a lot of sequels. I couldn't say 'no' to Blade Runner 2049 (2017). I love it too much, so I said, 'Alright, I will do it and give everything I have to make it great.
Thanks for reading and have fun watching movies.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2017. MOVIETOWN
Blogger Templates