Home » » FINALLY I AM BACK!

FINALLY I AM BACK!

Hello movie lovers.

It has been two weeks for me being absent on the blog.
First reason was my life at work. A lot of changes came in recently and I am happy about to announce that all the plans worked out well.
Second reason was that I was doing a lot of research and review stuff from Christmas on until now to do the reviews and it made me drained a bit.
Third reason was that there are no new movies around the Eastern holiday time and Hollywood itself it focusing on Production and not on showing. It is spring break, yes it also happens in the movie industry.
However, that time out is over now.





I have a lot of great trailers and movies to talk about in the second quarter of the year will make a big booooooooooooooom in the industry. Cannot wait to share all the reviews and good news.

Thank you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2017. MOVIETOWN
Blogger Templates